St Francis Xavier’s Primary School, Belmont, is a Catholic faith community that values and celebrates the dignity and uniqueness of the individual.
Our educational focus is based on Gospel values embedded in an inclusive, nurturing environment that encourages everyone to shine the light of Christ in the world.
We are a learning community characterised by high expectations to achieve excellence, academic rigour, innovation and purpose, within an environment that engages, empowers and enables.
The curriculum at St Francis Xavier’s is based on the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Curriculum. Students receive instruction in all Key Learning Areas.
At St Francis Xavier’s:
- We promote the active partnership of home, school and parish in the shared responsibility of educating the whole child
- We celebrate our faith traditions, prayer life and actively bear witness to the Gospel
- We embrace the dynamic nature of education
- We provide quality education in a challenging, nurturing environment that caters for and respects the unique needs of each child
- We provide education that helps develop values that will enable individuals to contribute positively to the wider community.
KEY LEARNING AREAS
St Francis Xavier’s offers a complete set of study areas to its students. For more information, click on the areas below:
- Religious Education
- Science and Technology
- Human Society and its Environment (HSIE) History, Geography
- Personal Development/Health/Physical Education (PDHPE)
- Creative and Performing Arts